Hello. I'm Virginia. I'm so glad you're here.
You'll see that I'm a bit of a Renaissance woman and lifelong learner. I particularly love technology, words, and the mind, so my work has often included one or more of these things.
I've trained, taught, coached or consulted in companies and institutions in 5 countries, over 20 years. I've helped dozens of executives and employees to obtain their objectives.
My mission is to help high flyers in business to get out of their own way, boost their results sustainably, and build better teams, companies and lives, for the benefit of all.
We all have a huge capacity to grow and expand. Let's get curious and incorporate methods and tools that play to our strengths. And practice to build new behaviour change skills. Lastly, we should aim to cultivate empathy for ourselves: this is both generous and strategic!
If you are willing to:
• Gently question and examine your ideas and assumptions
• Consider the possibility that you have more power and potential than you recognize
• Give up excuses and accept responsibility but also be kind and patient with yourself
You will receive:
• Accountability that's firm but doesn't feel restrictive
• Discretion and deep listening without judgment
• Truthful, direct, no b.s. feedback and reflections
• Dedication, commitment & creativity
Always dynamic, interactive, and practical:
How to sustainably improve your habits, communication, teams and more.